Friday, May 15, 2009

A Post Idea

I am fixing to be on my way to my second job interview in 2 days. Yesterday, before my first, I was standing in front of my closet and I realized that I have next to no professional clothes! I have a basic pair of BCBG slacks and a white shirt with a tie waist (cute!) but nothing else - or at least nothing else that does not make me feel like I am old. Then I thought to myself - I am going into a career in business, a place where I am going to need business casual attire abounding! So I think for my next post I am going to come up with some business casual outfits that are high on style but still appropraite - it will help me out tremedously and hopefully it will give all you ladies some ideas too. :)

Well I am off, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment