Tuesday, May 19, 2009

WAYWT!

I have decided to start a new series entitled: WAYWT (What Are You Wearing Today). As of now this will just be sparatic, not necesarily What Are You Wearing Tuesday :). Anyway, with out further ado, here it is...


  • Tank: Candy Rain $6 (TJ Maxx)
  • Puff Sleeve Top: American Eagle $15 (American Eagle clearance)
  • Vest: B Wear $9 (Ross)
  • Jeans: Express DPD Bootcuts $20 (ebay)
  • Shoes: Charles Albert $10 (Ross)
  • Necklace: Unknown but Im sure it was on the cheap!

Notes on the Clothes:

  • I'm sure there may have been a better necklace but I am in love with this one. It's hard to see in the photos but it the beads are all in the shape of hearts :)
  • I am in love with the vest as well. I was perusing Ross and I came across it and jumped for joy - it was exactly what I have been looking for and since there was no tailoring involved (something that I have to do for about every goodwill find) it was a steal! I am thinking about changing the buttons to something more standoutish. What do yall think?

No comments:

Post a Comment